Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
its just a pitty its produced in the EU, if they turn the screw legal or not it could make things difficult for us,the old saying possession is nine-tenths of the law certainly applies with this one,il feel much better when we have taken full stock

On the one hand, I'm really not sure about the legal standpoint of all of this or what's gone on, but I do know that this needs global cooperation and if it means some countries, memberships or organisations having to back down a bit for the greater good then so be it. Not saying who that should be as I say I've absolutely no idea on the legal standpoint of this but just feel the need to cooperate much better. Even at that, the poorer nations nobody is talking about - they need doses too, its a global issue.

It'll be interesting to see. The big consumer for those doses 'missing' from the stockpile will have been America, not the UK.

I read AZ's CEO's comments about the EU being 'emotional' as quite blatantly aping classic male chauvanism.

Wonder how that went down with Lursa and B'etor.... sorry, I mean, Ursula and Angela.

He's either an idiot who didn't noticed Don getting the bum's rush and Boris pivoting to sober - or it's a bit of a deliberate wind up.

Yep, he chose his words carefully. I don't think confrontation is the way forward for anyone, so as I say hopefully it can get smoothed over a bit tomorrow.

laura kunsberg? You respect her questioning? All these West Ham wins are starting to make you act strangely.

The PM is taking loads of questions from all sources of media, every single question is not going to cater for everyone.

I’m sure out of the next 20 or so questions asked to the PM , a few will be irrelevant to my personal situation - is it really worth me going mad about it ...it’s like me who’s working full time going ...

‘why is she asking about furlough extension! stupid cow!!’

you get my gist

The PM is taking loads of questions from all sources of media, every single question is not going to cater for everyone.

I’m sure out of the next 20 or so questions asked to the PM , a few will be irrelevant to my personal situation - is it really worth me going mad about it ...it’s like me who’s working full time going ...

‘why is she asking about furlough extension! stupid cow!!’

you get my gist

no

I presume your being obtuse because attacking the media is a lot easier than attacking Boris.

the vast majority of the country are united in their contempt for the ridiculous journalism which has been utterly shameful this year. You wont have to look far to find this to be very true. I am being obtuse because it is patently obvious - to the point most people turn off once the questions start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.