Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading tonight that Germany has now formally demanded that the EU block the export of all Covid-19 vaccines produced within the EU. I know this was being discussed on here last night, didn't think we had quite reached that stage though. Interesting to see where things go from here but I know the EU are meeting with AZ tomorrow so hopefully things can get smoothed over a bit.
its just a pitty its produced in the EU, if they turn the screw legal or not it could make things difficult for us,the old saying possession is nine-tenths of the law certainly applies with this one,il feel much better when we have taken full stock

The AZ CEO statement sounds good. I just wish the government would stop messing around with this travel thing. If we get on top of it, then the last thing we need is people jetting in again from all over the place and so they need to clearly state that there will be no international travel without testing and quarantine for at least X amount of months. If they then have to bail the travel industry then so be it. People I know are still booking holidays for Easter!

We all hope so, and I'll be as happy as the next person if you are right with your "info", but we're still not at "500k per day", so lets wait and see.

I just like factual posts, optimism is great, but in a pandemic, stay with facts.
Date Vaccines
25-01-2021279,757
24-01-2021220,249
23-01-2021491,970
22-01-2021478,248
21-01-2021409,855
20-01-2021363,508
19-01-2021343,163
18-01-2021204,076
17-01-2021225,407
16-01-2021277,915
15-01-2021324,233
14-01-2021316,694
It's nowhere near "500k a day" as we stand, is it ?

odd. Read the post by invisible I referred you to. My last word on your strange obsession.

what questions are the journalists not asking that we desperately need to know ?

just tiring everyone getting angry every time a journalist asks a question.

laura kunsberg? You respect her questioning? All these West Ham wins are starting to make you act strangely.

Reading tonight that Germany has now formally demanded that the EU block the export of all Covid-19 vaccines produced within the EU. I know this was being discussed on here last night, didn't think we had quite reached that stage though. Interesting to see where things go from here but I know the EU are meeting with AZ tomorrow so hopefully things can get smoothed over a bit.
They are very demanding aren’t they?

On a lesser recognised note of cooperation, Sanofi, having ditched its own vaccine, has announced that it will produce 100 million doses of its rival Pfizer’s vaccine this year.

That's good - I've been expecting that. It also presumably sorts France's supply out to a large extent.
I think Merck will be in on the act too soon, as they've ditched their trials (edit: assuming they have an appropriate production line)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.