Cheltenham Town (A) | Post-Match Thread

Beat the Latics 2-0 last night, up to fourth with a game in hand over the top team. Alfie May scored again. Good luck to them
Yep, dont know if the ones that registered on here are still looking in but if they are, well done lads. Now win your game in hand and get promoted.
When you play the likes of a Warnock team sent out to maim Sane, Kdb etc you appreciate a good team like Cheltenham looking to play football (and doing it very well)

Programme from the Cheltenham match came today.
View attachment 9104
Have to say it's an excellent and very balanced read for both clubs. 60s and 70s for me was a great era and haven't seen a Premier /League 1, as it was game since. The Colin Bell days were brilliant and Mike Summerbee is a Cheltenham boy. Saw him a few years ago and my friends wife's funeral.

Have to say it's an excellent and very balanced read for both clubs. 60s and 70s for me was a great era and haven't seen a Premier /League 1, as it was game since. The Colin Bell days were brilliant and Mike Summerbee is a Cheltenham boy. Saw him a few years ago and my friends wife's funeral.
Tell you what with 10mins left in our game i really thought you'd done it. I bought the digital ticket too, if it's helping the lower leagues out then I'm all for it, I've watched us in division 3 and know that every penny is vital.

Tell you what with 10mins left in our game i really thought you'd done it. I bought the digital ticket too, if it's helping the lower leagues out then I'm all for it, I've watched us in division 3 and know that every penny is vital.
And we well appreciate it. The support you guys have given us is amazing.
Little word about Alfie is he's a great lad. Plays every game with a smile. When it doesn't go his way there's always more than 100% effort. Well liked in the club and with the fans. Thanks again for everything.

Didn't realise people especially City fans were still donating which is incredible. Great result for you Tuesday and we're laughing our nuts off with another last night.

And we well appreciate it. The support you guys have given us is amazing.
Little word about Alfie is he's a great lad. Plays every game with a smile. When it doesn't go his way there's always more than 100% effort. Well liked in the club and with the fans. Thanks again for everything.
All the best for the season pal, hope it ends in success for you and a big up to your club for showing respect and professionalism of the highest order before, during and after the game, it shone through.
I'll be looking out for your results from now on and cheering you on.
Take care mate.

And yourselves. All the very best.
All the best for the season pal, hope it ends in success for you and a big up to your club for showing respect and professionalism of the highest order before, during and after the game, it shone through.
I'll be looking out for your results from now on and cheering you on.
Take care mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.