Sheffield Utd (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as difficult as a lot of people think 3-0.
I take it you didn't see them deservedly beat the rags then. Sheff United are battling for survival. I think we'll win but they aren't gonna roll over and let us tickle their bellies. I predicted 3-0 before Wednesday night but I'd happily settle for a 1-0 John Stones thunderbastard.

They won’t be an easy push over just because of their position in the PL.
IF we think that, we will get a shock.
We need our high intensity game to make them chase the ball and feel like they’re dizzy chasing the ball.
We MUST take our chances today. Goals win games.
2-0

I take it you didn't see them deservedly beat the rags then. Sheff United are battling for survival. I think we'll win but they aren't gonna roll over and let us tickle their bellies. I predicted 3-0 before Wednesday night but I'd happily settle for a 1-0 John Stones thunderbastard.
We will score at least 3 there dog shit, just the rags made them look better than they are because there shit as well

Right back will be the key decision today, Walker will be bursting to play against his former team but Cancelo is the man in form.

--------------------------Eddy------------------------
Walker-----------Dias---------Stones--------Zinch
---------------Rodri----------------Gundo-----------
Sterling---------------Bernardo--------------Foden
--------------------------Jesus------------------------

just don't rotate .
It’s not always that simple. With the run we have in February there has to be rotation fairly regularly. Like 2 or 3 changes each game. It’s rotation that keeps us in all competitions. We are a big team and want that fight on all fronts. If we want to play the best team each week that’s where we have to pick some cups to forfeit. Depends what you want. I want an attempt to win the lot. I don’t expect the lot, but I enjoy seeing us try for it. So I accept that rotation is needed.

Right back will be the key decision today, Walker will be bursting to play against his former team but Cancelo is the man in form.

Good team but would try and fit Cancelo in the team ,he is on fire at the moment would play him left back//winger/centre forward in place of Zinch

I like that.

i wouldnt be surprised to see Laporte get a start today. Also, imo Torres should start instead of Sterling. Can’t see it happening though.

I think some of you are being a bit premature in your thoughts that this will be an easy match.
I expect these to give us a difficult game,irrespective of where they are in the league.
City and Blue Mooners ... please prove me wrong.
I`m not normally this negative ref City results ... I just have this uneasy feeling today.
Gulp !
Yes today I`m a fully payed up Member of the Wet Knicker Brigade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.