Next League Games

The next game has just got more important. Beat SHeff Utd and we can put Utd under pressure away at Arsenal. That's not an easy game obviously. Utd tend to do better at teams that have a go because it suits them but Arsenal are capable of beating them.

Liverpool could be knocked out from the title race in the next few days, or alternatively, they could be back in it.
Back in it now, esp looking at their next 2 games before they play us

If we don't lose at Anfield and hand them the momentum I think we are fine...They put performances like today a lot of times this season but they simply could not maintain that consistency. For example their performance vs arsenal, Leicester, spurs (home) was all very good but immediately after they fuck up massively like vs aston villa, Fulham, Southamptom where they deservedly lose or draw.

So if we get a draw at anfield and come out with 7 point lead and focus on our consistency alone the league will be ours. Spurs are wank and united have brain fart defense so no one cares about them..

I'm not worried about the dippers defenders, it's their fucking forwards that concern me, it looks like they've got their mojo back they've started to gel again

They play every game which will be to much this season, Jotta may help but I expect them to have little dips and their defence will be a problem all this season

our season wiil be in next month.

liverpool
spurs
everton
arsenal
westham
united

be 1 in table after this- we champions.

I can bet that each of those six teams (not just fans, but their players and managers as well) have marked our fixture off as the toughest to come in their next month ...

I'm not worried about the dippers defenders, it's their fucking forwards that concern me, it looks like they've got their mojo back they've started to gel again

I think if they don't buy a centre half we should be alright regardless. I agree it's something to be slightly wary of at this stage tho. Will know more in the next couple of games as to how much back on form their forwards are and whether the spurs game was a 1 off

Not that worried about Liverpool. Spurs were horrible and Liverpool’s upcoming month is maybe even tougher than ours, taking their CL opponents into consideration. They don’t have the luxury that they can rotate with a huge drop in quality either. I do believe that the league is more or less won by us when February is over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.