Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a toughie, mate, especially when there's also this one to add to the mix...

View attachment 9617

Decisions, decisions.
I’d inexplicably forgotten about that one.

I've asked before, but I wonder if the woman in the red dress knows that she is a pin-up on Bluemoon?

It would be bloody fantastic if Everton overtook LFC this season. They couldn't use the money excuse then. It's not City's fault they have bought duds like Minamino, Keita and Thiago or Kabak and Davies who are both useless.
They absolutely fume when we have a decent result. If we finish above them god knows what parts of our city them will set on fire. Probably call an airstrike on goodison. The Thiago thing is hilarious tho. Hes a great player but liverpool need 3 run run merchant's in midfield to play their kick and rush style and Thiago is slower than Rodriguez with much less talent

I will never forget the year before when Phil big nose Thompson said on sky that everyone knows when Liverpool finally get back to winning the title they will dominate again and everyone knows it. I knew he was talking rubbish then and it is a shame we can’t watch him eat humble pie but it is not a bad thing the old scouse fart is now off tv.
He was on the other day with his black and white cat.

Not that we will, but if we bought Mo Salah, just imagine their reaction. Swap Mahrez for Salah, just imagine the enjoyment..
It might be worth a punt on Andy Robertson. He's underpaid on £50,000 a week. I know he's been a bit dodgy recently but there are not many better left backs around when he is on form.

I’d inexplicably forgotten about that one.

I've asked before, but I wonder if the woman in the red dress knows that she is a pin-up on Bluemoon?
I brought a new radio this week, it turned out to be a small one and i immediately thought of the rag guy listening to his radio and the blonde woman , random

Is it just me that has a little chuckle every time people in the media talk about Liverpool dipping?

Something about Liverpool and dipping...
No, it's not just you. I wish you could've been in my car when I stopped on the way out of the shithole to get the kids McDonald's once. One of my kids wanted chicken dippers. They didn't have any left.

I spent the next few minutes trying to stifle my laughs as I asked the scouser working the drive through to confirm that there were no dippers on the premises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.