Liverpool (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, can you imagine going into a run of games without KDB and missing Aguero for a chink of the season, we would be screwed :)

Seriously i do agree with you, Imagine if Dias, KDB and Gundo were all out for a significant time together, we would be in a different situation.
The beauty is that we wouldn’t. We’ve got four top centre halves and four top attacking midfielders. There’s no loss in the squad we can’t cope with barring an absolute disaster.

Haha. Just watched this. The way Pep scratches his head and grimaces during that first question is exactly the same thing I do sometimes to stop myself from yelling at my kids when they are being annoying little shits and sending my blood pressure through the roof. He's desperate to give the twat both barrels and does well to restrain himself.
You could have a press conference involving the kids in any primary school and Pep would be asked more intelligent questions.

Losing it like he did at Dortmund, lovely to see. If he doesn’t like headlines why talk about City’s “holiday”? Once a clown always a clown, a rattled one is more fun though

I'm sure it'd be brought up more by the media if he was our manager but he was on course to get Dortmund relegated before he was binned off.

TBF despite sometimes being a sanctomonious tit the James Ducker article is excellent. Behind a paywall but here:

Then there is the Carragher article from the other day:

Covering all bases then!! ;-)

Think this is from the embargoed part of the pre-match press conference. First question is - will there be an asterisk on who ever wins the title ? I remember previously there was discussion of how great it is to be champions this year as teams have struggled more than in a normal season due to Covid. Now, that City are likely to win it, the narrative has to change.

To win the league in a “normal” season is great, to win the league in a “strange” season is great, to win everything (which is what Pep wants to do, no doubt, listen to what he says, watch how he approaches EVERY game) in any season will be glorious.

It is the same situation for every club. The only thing that takes away from it is the opportunity to celebrate properly and parade the silverware. The funny thing about that is the dippers will not be able to do that before the title is taken from them, assuming we are successful we have until May 2023 to do so and I think the pandemic situation will allow that before then.

Pep Guardiola: "When I complain to my players, I say when you complain, you find excuses. When you find excuses, you cannot move forward. Excuses are the worst thing in football. I'm not judging what others say. I don't know the purpose of what Jurgen said.
Deep

To win the league in a “normal” season is great, to win the league in a “strange” season is great, to win everything (which is what Pep wants to do, no doubt, listen to what he says, watch how he approaches EVERY game) in any season will be glorious.

It is the same situation for every club. The only thing that takes away from it is the opportunity to celebrate properly and parade the silverware. The funny thing about that is the dippers will not be able to do that before the title is taken from them, assuming we are successful we have until May 2023 to do so and I think the pandemic situation will allow that before then.
Perhaps if we win it the big blue bus will take a diversion by Anfield, only fair that we rub their noses...., sorry give them a bus parade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.