Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Them blaming it entirely on injuries and how they haven't spent as much as their rivals. Yet it's plain for the rest to see their side has lost the hunger and drive this season. Need they be reminded they lost 7-2 to Aston Villa with their 'best centre back in the world' in the side.

Just like their own manager, excuses after excuses.

SWMBO is from the Wirral and she’s an LFC fan.. I shit you not last night when we went to bed she told me that she should have married somebody from Merseyside... She’s at the Christie today for a scheduled appointment and she actually said “I can’t believe I have to go to Manchester tomorrow too”... She definitely fits the stereotype as she’s offended by everything but embarrassed by nothing...

30 years ago she didn’t seem remotely interested in football but now, for some reason it means more...

I just laughed ... If she can’t accept that I’m happy we’ve won there for the first time in two decades then I give up

Them blaming it entirely on injuries and how they haven't spent as much as their rivals. Yet it's plain for the rest to see their side has lost the hunger and drive this season. Need they be reminded they lost 7-2 to Aston Villa with their 'best centre back in the world' in the side.

In the cesspit of delusion occupied by Liverpool fans they have never lost a game on merit. They are always the victims of a miscarriage of justice, a conspiracy or incredible misfortune. It is the same delusion that means they are totally blind and oblivious to the grief and tragedy they have caused.

Is there a list of Klopp's excuses anywhere?

Of the top of my head:

The grass was too long,
The players are mentally fatigued,
The goalkeeper had cold feet,
Lack of fans in the stadium,

I'm sure there are LOADS more.

Is there a list of Klopp's excuses anywhere?

Of the top of my head:

The grass was too long,
The players are mentally fatigued,
The goalkeeper had cold feet,
Lack of fans in the stadium,

I'm sure there are LOADS more.
We had one game re-arranged against Everton because of COVID, which is the sole reason for the 10 point gap.

This is Liverpool in a nutshell.

1. Use a high press to turn over possession

2. By pass the opposition midfield with a ball over the top to the forwards

3. Have those forwards line up on the 18 yard box so that they take any opportunity to go down and win a penalty

it’s not really football but it wins games...well it used to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.