Penalty Taker

Who should take penalties if Haaland is not on the pitch?

• Total voters
I feel a bit foolish then.
Thank you for the update

He vollied one in for Villa but not a penalty
You did have me worried. I'm a geek on such things to the point of being mocked by the missus and kids for needing to get out more.

I just saw his penalty (he may have taken more) for Denmark. No problem - just side footed it into the bottom corner.

I say keep Zinchenko, Cancelo and a centre-half back on halfway and let Eddie take them.

You did have me worried. I'm a geek on such things to the point of being mocked by the missus and kids for needing to get out more.

I just saw his penalty (he may have taken more) for Denmark. No problem - just side footed it into the bottom corner.

I say keep Zinchenko, Cancelo and a centre-half back on halfway and let Eddie take them.
Yep totally agree.
if Eddie could take them like Mario or Yaya , Zincenko and Cancelo could nip off for a cuppa

Not sure any decent manager would let a keeper take a penalty in normal game time.

I think we need a few given how much we rotate. And as soon as they miss one they go to the back of the queue. Gundogs was shit, one of the worst i have seen. Taking a penalty with a bit of technique should be a goal 95 out of 100. A lot of pace and around head height and the keeper can't save it. How hard is that for a pro?

Gundo is such a good bet usually, the one he missed before this was the first time he'd ever missed a pen IIRC. This one was really poor, no idea what he was doing. I can understand saves, sometimes the keeper guesses right and gets down well, but how TF are you missing from that far out when you are a professional? Moreso, given there were no fucking fans there?

They really need to be working on this, every session take 5 pens each and get a routine of striking the ball low, hard and into the corner.

The worry is how many are out right missed, not saved. Having a penalty saved is a bit of bad luck, we aren't even hitting the fucking target. Ederson in from now on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.