Best diver?

It needs someone in the public eye to highlight it
Agree iceman. I'm sure there was some mention of a clampdown on simulation 2 or 3 seasons ago, sod all's happened. For me this situation needs to be the next big initiative in the game. Call it out at all levels, commentators, post match interviews, the lot. These refs need to grow some bollocks as well.

With the refs we have, that would be City failing FFP and Sterling retiring early and penniless in a wheelchair.

And if we were Liverpool with Klopp at the helm, and the player was Salah, that would be fair and just, and we would learn from it and never let it happen again.

The ones who cheat are those who are not good enough, so maybe football wouldn't be the right thing for someone who got caught all the time and made him/her penniless?

Aspiring footballers, as well as pro's, should be taught to ALWAYS try to stay on their feet! And if the quality of the referees are too poor then let's work on that, let's educate them, let's provide them with whatever they need in order to be bale to make the right call, let's come up with a fair judging system which perhaps maybe can get one or two things wrong. But the possibility of managing to fool the system should be far to risky for any player to dare to give it a try, and the clubs should teach and educate their players that cheating will cost the club and is not welcome.

In a perfect world, I know, but cheating HAS to be taken far more seriously than what it has so far, cause I really think it's kind of killing the game.

Agree iceman. I'm sure there was some mention of a clampdown on simulation 2 or 3 seasons ago, sod all's happened. For me this situation needs to be the next big initiative in the game. Call it out at all levels, commentators, post match interviews, the lot. These refs need to grow some bollocks as well.
Yes yes yes!

It was interesting watching the Scotland England match on Saturday when Fin Russell was yellow carded. His foul play (he stuck his leg out to stop an opponent was missed by the referee in open play but was spotted by the video ref. England were awarded a penalty for something else and despite them having the advantage already, the video ref made the referee away and Fin was sent off to the sin bin. Conversation between refs audible to everyone as they are miked. Thats how it should be. Fair and transparent. There is no reason why football cannot follow the lead they could stop diving tomorrow if they wanted. Fact is they dont as it allows them to manipulate games.

Klopp was quick to out utd penalties maybe a manager with some balls should call out all.the cheats var can stop this instead of measuring if your armpit is offside that should be the linesman decision var for penalties and goal line thats all

Maybe if we benefit from a blatant dive something will be done like rhodri offside that wasn't

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.