Park homes?

Anyone with Amazon Prime watch Cruising the Cut.
It’s a series of episodes telling the story of a bloke who jacks in his tv reporter life to go live on a narrow boat.
First few episodes it sounds romantic. By the end you’ll be bored out of your skull.
It illustrates how expensive everything is though.
I think he's a pit of a Frank Bough. Comes over like a prematurely old train spotter, but off camera it's probably bisexual orgies, S&M and snorting coke off prozzies tits.

Between Poulton & Garstang
We looked up there, midwood, merlewood, glenfield, truth is the money I have is all I have and after reading some of the shit these site owners pull, my bottle went. We were after a static, not a lodge, around 25 - 30k. What site you on?

I think he's a pit of a Frank Bough. Comes over like a prematurely old train spotter, but off camera it's probably bisexual orgies, S&M and snorting coke off prozzies tits.
Got to be some reason he gave up the gravy train of tv reporting to live on a narrow boat.
But then he’s on a narrow boat, maybe his personality found the lure irresistible!

He had enough to spunk £50K on a narrow boat...
I could live like that if it was just me. I think the biggest pain is having a long narrow living room with the tv either pressed against your nose or viewed by peripheral vision. Widebeam boats (12ft wide) look great, but can only access half the network and cost as much as a hose the same size.

Carrying your turds every few days to a chemical outlet and having to top up with water, no washing machine, would piss me off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.