Cornwall

Cheap way to catch COVID-19 - I’d stick to 4 in a car
I'll stick to the science which states you are no more likely to pick up Covid on a plane as going about my daily life. I've gotten through 12 flights since the start of Covid without catching it, I'm sure I'll be fine for a few more.

Absolute shithole, very very very expensive, oh and full of rags and it rains all the time, honestly.

So please everyone go to Devon.

I'll stick to the science which states you are no more likely to pick up Covid on a plane as going about my daily life. I've gotten through 12 flights since the start of Covid without catching it, I'm sure I'll be fine for a few more.
The science states the more you mix with others the more chance you have of catching / passing on COVID-19.

Easyjet have started a new route Manchester to Newquay, some good prices at the minute, can book a family of 4 for £132 return in August.
After the sad demise of Flybe, Logainair took on the reins and now apparently Easyjet from Manchester. Brilliant news but such a shame they have done away with the free weight restriction on their cabin bags. June coming in at £50 return and phenomenal value for those not wishing to spend 7 hours cooked up in a car. What would Matt do..fly or drive?

Last edited:
After the sad demise of Flybe, Logainair took on the reins and now apparently Easyjet from Manchester. Brilliant news but such a shame they have done away with the weight restriction on their cabin bags. June coming in at £50 return and phenomenal value for those not wishing to spend 7 hours cooked up in a car. What would Matt do..fly or drive?
Matt Handoncock wouldn’t do either as per his standard reply to questions like that.

Matt Handoncock wouldn’t do either as per his standard reply to questions like that.
Bet his Mrs is saying why did you have to tell them Matt, you ruin everything you noisy condescending wastrel.
A private villa overlooking Hayle or an extended quasi in Saint Ives. Wont be a deluxe Van on Perran Sands, that's for sure.

The Haven caravans are looking excellent value out of main season and a week can be blagged for less than two ton for six n a dog. The night time entertainment with Rory looks pants though : (

Hope they do Tanqueray : /

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.