Romelu Lukaku

• Thread starter Deleted member 87819
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't want him anywhere near Manchester City.
Nowhere near good enough to lead the line, Plus he's one of the laziest cunts I've ever seen.
His first touch is absolutely shocking too.

No thanks.
I would recommend you watch any Inter game. He’s not lazy and his first touch has improved immensely.

Usually not one to scream "farmer league" but we have to remember this is the same league where an 73 year old Zlatan has been one of the outstanding strikers this season.

I did actually rate Lukaku at Everton, but the player he was at United was a laughing stock
As was Memphis, Zaha etc etc etc

Running on a theme here

No player will be brought into our squad without Pep's approval. Elsewhere, other managers can be bypassed on buying and selling players, not with Pep. If Lukaku should come, it will be because Pep wants him here and we fans must acknowledge Pep knows better than us.

No player will be brought into our squad without Pep's approval. Elsewhere, other managers can be bypassed on buying and selling players, not with Pep. If Lukaku should come, it will be because Pep wants him here and he'll have to be forcibly sectioned under the Mental Health Act.
You made a few mistakes there, fixed it up for you.

1) I am not a new fan. 2) I remember very well Khaldoon’s interview last summer window saying we would sign players outside the 20-25 age bracket if it helped the team. And at some point, we were after Koulibaly and Messi...

Was reading a blog post by our new Lead AI Scientist Laurie Shaw. He actually mentions at the start that the average peak of an elite striker is the late 20s. My hunch is Aguero’s replacement will be a lot younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.