Romelu Lukaku

• Thread starter Deleted member 87819
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Calvert-Lewin would struggle to get in a City side. All Everton players would.

I miss the big galoot, even if he didn't turn up against the big teams. A lot of fans didn't like him because he didn't play for the shirt or whatever, but he broke Duncan Ferguson's goal record. Bringing him to us was one of the things Martinez got right. He was diabolical for United though, no pun intended.

Calvert-Lewin would struggle to get in a City side. All Everton players would.

Only one that would get in the squad is Pickford as 3rd choice keeper
I agree with this but I wouldn’t rule out that we might consider Digne for our LB

He wouldn't be my choice either but reading this thread you'd think he can't even tie his own shoes. He wasn't even that bad at United...54 goals + assists in two seasons in all comps in an awful Mourinho team.

He wouldn't be my choice either but reading this thread you'd think he can't even tie his own shoes. He wasn't even that bad at United...54 goals + assists in two seasons in all comps in an awful Mourinho team.
He’s at the peak of his career now and would be in the starting team of any club at the moment based on form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.