Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought so, I've heard Alf say that he wanted to play in the PL so it seemed unlikely.
There was a Delaney article yesterday or the day before saying something like “he and his dad want him to play in the PL but maybe not now”, but once you read the whole article, you see there is no information there, just guessing

There was a Delaney article yesterday or the day before saying something like “he and his dad want him to play in the PL but maybe not now”, but once you read the whole article, you see there is no information there, just guessing
Delaney. Says it all.

I think it's very delusional to think he will cost less than 110m THIS summer. especially the 70m people here are saying - seriously? Get real.

I think the problem is you don't understand who has the power in this transfer. It's not Dortmund, it's Haaland. He holds all the cards thanks to Mino.

The buyout clause of €75m next summer caps how much he's worth in the same way having 1 year on a contract does. Any demand made by Dortmund will be met with, Eh, I guess we'll just sign him for £65m/€75m next summer and give Haaland and Raiola the difference.

Dortmund have to balance probably not being in the CL next year, covid and the difference in sale value in 2021 and 2022.

I am sure the club would spend well over €125m to get him if they needed to, I don't think they will.

90% chance that's bullshit, if it was true that the clause kicked in this summer, not next summer, Raiola would have already made it known with leaks in every paper in Europe.

For the record, these are tier 1 barca sources, and they claim to have gotten this information from sources in other clubs who have gotten this information from Alfie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.