Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fully deserved win for Everton, Dippers are a pale shadow of last season. Of course the injuries especially in defence have had a major impact on their season, but there are other areas within the side which aren't clicking. The front 3 are burnt out and there is no intensity when they attack.

A lot of their deluded fans seem to think everything will be sorted with the return of Van Dijk, of course he improves them but no guarantee it will be VVD of old. He is not getting any younger and it's possible that the ACL will affect his pace.

I didn’t watch the game coz i didn’t want to ruin my day and end up being an unproductive saturaday afternoon but now I can crack one up. What a wonderful day .
Cheers

I saw the result and nearly wet myself.
Still it looks like they will have a good shot at the Premier League next year as they won't be in Europe

Not with that burnt out bunch of crocks they won't. Who's to say Dyck comes back the same player? FSG may want to cash in on some players - Salah has looked like he wants out this season. They will have the worlds most nervous keeper, Shakiri, the 108 year old Milner and the two most overrated full backs in the world - Klopp will need to become what he says he isn't, a cheque book manager and hope for financial support from his board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.