Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something should be done about the diving antics of Mane and Salah, it's happening every game! Is this coached?

Only weak thing today from the ref was him not issuing yellow cards for simulation and until they start doing so, players like these two will continue to cheat and unfortunately, still gain from doing so.

Even Carragher was calling the pair of them out.

Had a few texts from a few red scousers tonight moaning (for a change) that VAR has done them over again... Now I have seen a few of these so called controversial decisions over this season and I do think last season they would have got on the better side of them. Maybe the FA have had enough of them? Hacking, diving, PED's (allegedly), threatening breakaway leagues, bringing the league into disrepute by trying to turn us into villains using their friends in the media, maybe just maybe those at the top have had enough of their total bullshit orchestrated by their yank owners?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Couldn't happen to a better club, the freefall from their much touted 'perch'

Fucking disgrace of a title defence, injuries a pathetic excuse, get on with it.

Burnt out ageing squad

Back on your perch in mid table soon enough

They waited 30 odd years to win a title, to celebrate it at away grounds and have a title parade- and none of it could play out = irrelevant

Karma to the most hated set of fans and a shit stain of a club

I'm going to play Golf tomorrow to forget this game
tenor.gif

.... Ok Jurgen enjoy & stay out of the bunker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.