RSC Anderlecht Thread - 2022/23

Nice win yesterday!

Another penalty by Nmecha.
But also some very nice passes!

Really hope we can get him another season on loan. Would be good for the development of the player, but also for Kompany's Anderlecht.

The last months the team is really able to show some very nice football.

So nice to see this team full of youth prospects play good football under the wings of Vincent Kompany.
Not easy to see what Kompany is trying, Gegenspress? Very direct playing, one touch and high pressing-

Nice win yesterday!

Another penalty by Nmecha.
But also some very nice passes!

Really hope we can get him another season on loan. Would be good for the development of the player, but also for Kompany's Anderlecht.

The last months the team is really able to show some very nice football.

So nice to see this team full of youth prospects play good football under the wings of Vincent Kompany.

Think Nmecha has done an interview recently saying he doesn’t want to go on loan again and wants to stay at a club for a few seasons.

Hope it’s you guys.

All going the right way for Vinnie ATM, fantastic result yesterday.
Am I reading it right that there's a top 4 play off to determine euro places, meaning you can win the league but miss out on champs league?

All going the right way for Vinnie ATM, fantastic result yesterday.
Am I reading it right that there's a top 4 play off to determine euro places, meaning you can win the league but miss out on champs league?
No, 1st and 2nd go to CL, 3rd and 4th EL and the top 8 are in a play off for the title.

It has all gone quiet , he has made a clean break with us
Of course he has.

He left 2 years ago to move onto the next challenge in his career and I imagined he’s very much focussed on what the future is going to bring right now, than reminiscing on his time with us.

No point getting a new girlfriend and spending your time with her harping back about your ex.

He loves us. He’s a blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.