Top 4 Race 2020/21

I don't think United will finish below top 4. Unless Bruno gets injured soonish. Other than him you are relying on Maguire headers, lucky pops from the others and bias from the officials. Definitely imo the worst of all the top4 contenders.

Chelsea look like they'll rarely lose, gain more and more confidence and start firing on full cylinders.

I think Liverpool will finish the season strong enough and scrap in ahead of Leicester. They will surely sort the GK and CB issues soon and they'll regain their attack once the goals start going in more regularly. They battered Leicester until their confidence went so once they regain confidence they'll accumulate points I think. (Whereas Leicester will implode just when they have some hope)

They had a 14 point lead over the Rags in 5th at the exact same stage last season (24 games), then Penandes kicked in.
That and Leicester's form towards the end of last season was more relegation battle than top 4. Inexplicable really and fair dues to Bodgers for turning it around.

I also think this
Still think Liverpool will finish despite their recent form 2-3-5 and being knocked out of the FA Cup.

As for the others its a toss up but one thing is for sure all of them will drop many points in the run in.

Manure and Leicester probably have enough points already to scrape home but West Ham might surprise and need to win their games like the ones tonight to stay in the hunt.

Not convinced by Chelsea yet but their approach of keeping clean sheets without threatening much other than on the break is their recipe for moving up the points tally.

of the others if Jiminez returns and hits the ground running I wouldn't want to playing Wolves in the run in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.