Top 4 Race 2020/21

Still expect both the Dippers and the Rags to scrape through, if I had to have one miss out it would be the Rags. Chelsea will challenge, hopefully Leicester stay there but they blew it last year
Did Leicester blow it or last year or were the Rags handed a lot of wins by the referees. The same thing will happen if they drop out of the top 4

A free hit, nobody expects them to do anything in it. Rags will be expected to win it and dippers only hope of redeeming their season is the CL.
I hope you're right, it would be great to see some new teams in the CL for a change. The only downside to United missing out on top four is that it would put the save our Ole campaign in serious jeopardy.

I hope you're right, it would be great to see some new teams in the CL for a change. The only downside to United missing out on top four is that it would put the save our Ole campaign in serious jeopardy.
They've far bigger problems than the coach at their club, he's actually done a good job with what he was given tbf.

They've far bigger problems than the coach at their club, he's actually done a good job with what he was given tbf.
He's not done too bad but I do fear an elite coach getting hold of that squad could be a threat.

A fair point but if I remember right they didn’t put up much of a fight in the final day decider against the Rags

Possibly a bit late when the PL and PiGMOL had given the rags a free run up till then and guaranteed their place in the CL .

He's not done too bad but I do fear an elite coach getting hold of that squad could be a threat.
I'd worry far more if they got a decent DOF. Their biggest problem is recruitment, they've outspent us since 2010 and from a stronger position but they keep overpaying, buying short term and buying players that don't fit. I don't think Guardiola could do any better with their players, he's a better coach by miles but he wouldn't be able to play the way he wants to.

1 City
2 leicester
3 everton - for the fun of them watching liverpool crumble
4 west ham - for the fun of Moyes qualifying for the CL ahead of united

EL
5 villa
6 chelsea
7 arsenal

anywhere else
united then Liverpool

sadly might have to put Spurs instead of arsenal , as they are a bit far behind

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.