Arsenal (A) Post Match thread

Get Involved

#bbcfootball or text 81111 (UK only)
Liz Tray: God almighty that match was DULL. I don't think Arsenal created one chance. We barely did either. No dynamism. No excitement. Finishing was hardly our issue: we didn't have any chances. 3pts is the best I can say about it. Amazing I stayed awake!

If you're actually a City fan, Liz - fuck off!

I assume Liz didn't have the pleasure of watching City in the Pearce era ? Now that was DULL.
TBH, that's par for the course with some of the texts on the BBC Sport website. They do get some strange people on there.

Physically i think that was our toughest game this season , the team didn't get much protection from the ref from Arsenals sly dirty challenges ,but they kept their discipline & didn't react back or get upset .
That was a good 1-0 win in the end , last season under the same circumstances we would of folded & lost the game .
A big well done to the team , the confidence ,togetherness & winning mentality is great to see ,lets enjoy it while it lasts.
No, he certainly, ahem, ‘lets the game flow’ does Moss doesn’t he?

No issue with that result. Bit of an off day by our high standards but these things happen. As Bobby Manc used to say, "Eez Futabol"".

That's another 3 points & a clean sheet with no injuries. More than 5 years since Arse beat us in the League - a lot of us on here remember when they used to hammer us each time we played them.

Keep this going boys & we'll have the PL sewn up before the League Cup Final.
Remember when in the league cup, their second string played us off the park.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.