Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, he's predictable. I'll give him that. Funny how it's only an issue when we're doing well.
We appear to have broken him again. Not seen him this agitated and animated since the Watford cup final.
Of course, as you point out, there was nothing at all from him about competitive balance when Liverpool were briefly in the ascendancy.

I saw the headline and thought who are they missing with Covid? Coaches!! Ffs, next thing the Tea Lady will be off sick after burning her finger on the kettle, desperate rag fookers.
It might have been on a Sky stream but after the third mention they sent a sincere hope that the ones with Covid would make a quick and safe recovery.
It was only this morning that I discovered it was coaches who were affected. I cannot recall any similar good wishes being extended to anyone. When the original Everton match was postponed some media types treated it as it was a minor ailment.

We appear to have broken him again. Not seen him this agitated and animated since the Watford cup final.
Of course, as you point out, there was nothing at all from him about competitive balance when Liverpool were briefly in the ascendancy.
The Cas verdict fucked him & the whatsapp wankers up big time,surprised 1 of them didn't do Hari Kari over that

Compare and contrast:
Era defining display.....

Mmmmmm......writer or sub editor must be hiding in a cupboard somewhere in the Street of Shame

Compare and contrast:
It's embarrassing for him to be classed as a journalist, he has no shame. He was on the radio after Maradonna died and was asked how good a player Diego was. His reply was staggering including how he "remembered" Maradonna's fantastic performances and his hand of god goal. I looked up his age, apparently 29, he wasn't even a sperm floating in his dad's ball bag when that game was played, liar, hypocrite and out and out Dipper supporter and City hater, probably the required criteria to be a click bait hack in these times.

I must have missed the piece about the uncomfortable questions raised by Liverpools 27 game unbeaten start to the league last season.
You mean questions about a recruitment policy where ex dips advocate a player goes on strike to secure a move?
Or money obtained from money laundering companies.
Wining 27 matches whilst your owners plot the destruction of the very league you are top of?
I think he did write about it, perhaps you missed it. I am sure someone will confirm it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.