Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a novel viewpoint on City as we are.
Brilliant.
"...thirst for carnage" ? Liew can fuck right off with that sort of literary bollocks. Cancelo moves inside into midfield when we have the ball and has licence to move forward and retreats into defence when we don't have it. He is a skilful, talented and intelligent footballer who should actually add to his goals tally. I don't get what's so hard to understand about what he does ? Pep should be given a lot of credit for utilising Cancelo and Zinchenko in the way he does. Football evolution and all we get is this from Liew.
When we beat Arsenal 3-0 on that freezing cold night (was it 2018 - Sane scoring after that brilliant passage of passing from the edge of our box?) that first half was as devastating a half of attacking football as I've seen us play. Much more so than yesterday.

Hahaha the same hacks now coming out of the woodwork with their ‘concern’, funny how it never reared it’s head when we were 6 points behind Livarpool on match day 15.

There’s a direct correlation; the better City do, the greater their concern for slavery and oil money. Funny that.

Hate to steal a United phrase, but ‘hated, adored, never ignored’ has really become true of this club. I’ll start worrying when they aren’t all foaming at the mouth, because it’ll mean we aren’t doing our job correctly.

Tony Evans now works for the National the UAE premier news source, I wonder how that interview went...

"so what qualities do you think you'll bring to the role?"
"eh?"
"ok, moving on...how do you think your past experience will bring added value to the National?"
"eh?"
"...right...is there anything else you'd like to add for us to consider?"
"...la".

Hahaha the same hacks now coming out of the woodwork with their ‘concern’ funny how it never reared it’s head when we were 6 points behind Livarpool on match day 15.

There’s a direct correlation; the better City do, the greater their concern for slavery and oil money. Funny that.
it's funny, you never need look at a league table or watch a City game, you just have to look at certain journalists twitter and you know exactly how well we're doing.

"...thirst for carnage" ? Liew can fuck right off with that sort of literary bollocks. Cancelo moves inside into midfield when we have the ball and has licence to move forward and retreats into defence when we don't have it. He is a skilful, talented and intelligent footballer who should actually add to his goals tally. I don't get what's so hard to understand about what he does ? Pep should be given a lot of credit for utilising Cancelo and Zinchenko in the way he does. Football evolution and all we get is this from Liew.
When we beat Arsenal 3-0 on that freezing cold night (was it 2018 - Sane scoring after that brilliant passage of passing from the edge of our box?) that first half was as devastating a half of attacking football as I've seen us play. Much more so than yesterday.
The first 30 minutes or so at Arsenal was probably the best I've ever seen us play.

This Delany guy pisses me off as much as any other fan, but I doubt our hierarcy could possibly care less what he says and rightly so. He's of total irelevence to them, a complete nobody. They fart in his genaral direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.