Joey Barton 1

A very good player for us and the first City midfielder in 10 years brave enough to smash bully boy Keane. For that, I will be eternally grateful.

average player poor manager made a very good living out of football and still was not enough and turned to cheating and betting on football ? when your mates with willie mckay its dodgy

this is a job for the boy keep to him from mouthing off again it stinks. so so many better young managers out there not being given a chance at clubs and this twat keeps working in football when he should be no where near football

the football mafia is not a myth ? when you see thugs like barton working in football. i would not be surprise willie mckay got something to do with it. he lost his licence but reports of dealing with players is still happening and brokering deals

average player poor manager made a very good living out of football and still was not enough and turned to cheating and betting on football ? when your mates with willie mckay its dodgy

this is a job for the boy keep to him from mouthing off again it stinks. so so many better young managers out there not being given a chance at clubs and this twat keeps working in football when he should be no where near football

the football mafia is not a myth ? when you see thugs like barton working in football. i would not be surprise willie mckay got something to do with it. he lost his licence but reports of dealing with players is still happening and brokering deals

I take it you don't like him?

I have more respect for him doing this than getting more money as a gobshite pundit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.