Joey Barton

average player poor manager made a very good living out of football and still was not enough and turned to cheating and betting on football ? when your mates with willie mckay its dodgy

this is a job for the boy keep to him from mouthing off again it stinks. so so many better young managers out there not being given a chance at clubs and this twat keeps working in football when he should be no where near football

the football mafia is not a myth ? when you see thugs like barton working in football. i would not be surprise willie mckay got something to do with it. he lost his licence but reports of dealing with players is still happening and brokering deals

I have more respect for him doing this than getting more money as a gobshite pundit.

I have more respect for him doing this than getting more money as a gobshite pundit.

don't like him full stop ! over rated player when really he was just a thug and mouth
the only good thing he ever did was getting the red card in the last game of the season giving us the time in injury time to win the title

They could hold the "anger-management" Derby between Rovers and Bristol City.
I went to a few of those derbies while at university down there back in the early 90s and it is surprisingly tasty, pitch invasions and kicking off AOTS outside. They haven’t played each other for years now apart from the Johnson’s Paint Trophy.
City havent had many games against either club over the years

I went to a few of those derbies while at university down there back in the early 90s and it is surprisingly tasty, pitch invasions and kicking off AOTS outside. They haven’t played each other for years now apart from the Johnson’s Paint Trophy.
Imagine the touchline with Barton and Pearson. They are not exactly models of self-restraint.

I saw one City v City game. I think they did us. I have a feeling it was the time of Derek Kevan, or thereabouts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.