Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that has really upset her, (but has made her mum breathe a huge sigh of relief). Sad though isn't it. All that work and they do look forward to that evening.
Absolutely, she just burst into tears. It's terrible as the highlight of the year and then move onto college and don't get to meet anyone.

Cheers , I was after the total number of cases as I suspect around 1 per cent of cases require treatment in hospital.

is that figure of 1 per cent close to the mark in the UK?

Based on these figures then perhaps 1.5 m active cases is close to the mark which I find staggering given only 4.1m total cases recorded to date in over 12 months.
I do not know if anyone records active cases. Or how you define active.

As of yesterday - when 10, 641 new cases were added in the UK - the TOTAL was 4, 126, 150 - but the vast majority of those are not now active cases.

That is about 6% of the UK population have tested positive for Covid.

Healdplace makes a lot of sense.

Daily numbers while important do instil fear some of it unnecessary especially amongst the elderly.

By and large long covid I am sure will be a factor but no more than influenza in years to come in those with health issues particularly in their breathing and digestive systems be they diagnosed or not as the case may be previously.

Perhaps. Far too soon to tell that though.

Nicola Sturgeon again explained the reason of the vaccination dip - Pfizer supply down temporarily and putting those they have aside for second doses now needed

Still only says hopes soon to be back on track with supply and they will still meet targets.

madness everyone booking holidays for june/july abroad, each to their own - but i couldn't think of anything worse.

wait till all the dust settles and will go away next year

I couldn't think of anything worse than waiting until 2022 when there is a very high chance of at least some travel later this year; each to their own indeed.

Will be a quiet secluded Airbnb for us I reckon out in the countryside somewhere. Can't wait too!
We’ve scrapped abroad just booked 10 days in Whitby end of July, stayed there before an old traditional fisherman’s cottage right in the centre lovely location

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.