******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
its game over already. India will score over 300 and england will fold again

i don't get the call to play one spinner by root he must have known the wicket will turn. also playing 2 wicket keepers Bairstow and Foakes its daft ? not playing another spinner is a crime and root is guilty. so england are 2.1 down and you can bet the last test will be over in a flash, england wanting to get home pretty quick and be rolled over again in 3 days

i will say right now england test team is in a right mess and forget the summer test in england. we all know jimmy and broad will win test in england. its the ashes in the winter and the team should be built with 2 fast bowlers bedded in and a couple of spinners but we are miles off

take a look at this from 2018 nothing as changed they even said anderson and broad will not be playing in the next ashes hahahahahahah ECB need fucking shooting and sacking and a new home base and governing body for cricket in england built

Pitch is flat fcuk all happening for our swing bowlers! Root and his staff fell for this it a day night game the balls going to swing! Yep i fell for it too

its game over already. India will score over 300 and england will fold again

i don't get the call to play one spinner by root he must have known the wicket will turn. also playing 2 wicket keepers Bairstow and Foakes its daft ? not playing another spinner is a crime and root is guilty. so england are 2.1 down and you can bet the last test will be over in a flash, england wanting to get home pretty quick and be rolled over again in 3 days

i will say right now england test team is in a right mess and forget the summer test in england. we all know jimmy and broad will win test in england. its the ashes in the winter and the team should be built with 2 fast bowlers bedded in and a couple of spinners but we are miles off

take a look at this from 2018 nothing as changed they even said anderson and broad will not be playing in the next ashes hahahahahahah ECB need fucking shooting and sacking and a new home base and governing body for cricket in england built

The ECB have openly prioritised white ball cricket for 2021, the shit should really hit the fan if there's no success in that area. A test series against India should be second only to the Ashes not treated as some sort of prelim to the one-dayers and T20.

The ECB have openly prioritised white ball cricket for 2021, the shit should really hit the fan if there's no success in that area. A test series against India should be second only to the Ashes not treated as some sort of prelim to the one-dayers and T20.

Think covid has made it lot harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.