******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
England had just won 6 straight away tests, won most series they’ve played and twatted India on a flat pitch. They are simply losing to a better team in their perfect test conditions.
The England test squad is in a better place than it’s been for years, let’s not get irrational about this. There are 17 test matches this year with a World Cup and countless other short format tournaments. With lockdowns and quarantines the ECB are doing the best they can whilst remaining competitive.

playing and beating sri lanka is not something to shout about. like i said winning test matches vs weaker teams is whats keeping the wolves from the door of root ? even in the first test win in india questions about india ? they was just coming back down from beating the aussies down under

root should know by now how to play india in there own back garden and spin is key ? but root picks one spinner in a game its turning corners in the first session ? but you can not defend root today. poor batting wrong team in the 3rd test ? also add the batting or lack of it ? no foot movement what so ever ? even the main wicket taker for india took 5 wickets without it turning. it just went straight on ? again what are the players doing or thinking its school boy stuff

england are miles away from going down under and winning the ashes ? archer woods can not keep fit. england best hopes are not going to play 5 test on the trot ? then you need spinners and jack leach and bess again don't play 4 or 5 test on the trot

now the question ? anderson and broad going ? should england be hanging all our hopes on them again. we seen 4 years ago anderson is not the answer down under. broad is hit and miss and does not like the kookaburra ball

(The England test squad is in a better place than it’s been for years)

that is bollocks matey. ok the opening pair looks good on home wickets but bounce and chin music and spin well am not holding my breath. the only person i would say you know 100% would get in there team is stokes

so let me break this down for you
anderson and broad ? archer and woods ? leach and bess ? are the main bowlers. you think they are shitting the bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.