City_rabin

Rabin has popped back on twitter asking Harris and his editor to show where he has whipped City fans into a frenzy.

To any lurking scum on here nobody has whipped anyone into anything, you are masters of your own destiny and as such will be the architects of your own fate. This is a well moderated site and it is used by mainly sensible long standing Blues. We survived 35 years without a trophy while the gloating neighbours were winning everything in sight. We were mocked and vilified by the press, comedians and tv personalities. We ended up in the third tier of English football and Europe was somewhere we went on holiday, not to watch football. We certainly weren't on the ride for the glory or trophies, but for a laugh, the buzz and to support our football team, even though on the whole we were bloody useless. Still we stayed loyal in numbers no one else did or has. Football was somewhere we went to escape from politics and financial worries not discuss them and the same is true of today.

So you can spout your bile and hatred, you can mock our club and fans. The powers that be can ban us, fine us, deduct points, relegate us, strip us of titles and you can all stand on your sugar pedestals of self righteousness and cry shame! The thing is we know the truth, why it is happening and who's pulling the strings and so do you. We will still be here like we have always been here so do your worst. One day Lady Karma will be along to collect her dues, just like she always does, I hope when she calls you are all ready to.pay the price.

Yeah to right mate.
Not like we post homophobic racist shite like they do
I just hope we sue their arses off when we win..

You don't have to like Ally Fogg's left-wing politics to appreciate that he's a Blue who's contributed to The Guardian in the past and here, 9 months ago, skewered the kind of trolling City fans are subjected to. And now we have our journo friends following up with a false narrative being constructed of radicalised City fans presenting a physical threat to the poor flowers. They're a bunch of bullies, pure and simple.

On my first morning as a trainee solicitor in a big corporate law firm over 26 years ago, the whole of that year's intake was addressed by our firm's senior partner. I remember it very clearly. He said that, in the job we'd chosen, we'd sometimes find ourselves having to check our consciences in at the door when we reached the office in the morning. He was right, but I accepted it and always have right up until the present.

But Jesus, if I had to prostitute myself by foregoing any sense of decency in the way that these mendacious c*nts do, I think I'd go home and fucking shoot myself. Laughable that they should try to claim the moral high ground in the way that they do.

The only way we are going to beat all these lies that are being printed about our club and this is it. First a letter to all the editors of every paper be it National or Local. Anyone that prints and lies about our club will be sued for LIBEL, and we will be seek damages plus all costs as well. Hopefully this will work, and we will see less of these lies in the papers.

The same will apply to those who publish on Faceboook, Twitter, ETC.

My account was suspended for "engaging in targeted harassment" towards a racist Daily Mail journalist. Which is a badge of honour that I'm more than happy to wear.

To be honest I've been suspended from Twitter more times than Daz has been banned from here so it's not a big deal. I'll either get unsuspended in a day or two or just make my 18th new account which takes, oh about 4 minutes.

And a special hello to Nick Harris who is a regular visitor to the site. I know he loves a bit of Bluemoon.

If Harris posted Rabin's name + address then he (and everyone who's aware of it) should report it to IPSO as it's harassment and report it on twitter.

http://footballwriters.co.uk/contact/

https://www.ipso.co.uk/complain/complaints-form/

I don't think replying like for like is the best way to go about things. Twitter especially, it seems like the obvious thing when there's thousands of people who see the harassment and they only have to hit a button to report it.

Last edited:
If Harris posted Rabin's name + address then he (and everyone who's aware of it) should report it to IPSO as it's harassment and report it on twitter.

I don't think replying like for like is the best way to go about things. Twitter especially, it seems like the obvious thing when there's thousands of people who see the harassment and they only have to hit a button to report it.

Stand to be corrected here (and please do if anything here is wrong) but I don't think that Rabin's actual name and address have been made public on twitter. However, when he first appeared, McGeehan and Nick Harris, in particular, seemed absolutely desperate to track him down. McGeehan in particular seemed to be using some kind of tracking software in an attempt to dox him.

Recently, a parody account supposedly based on Rabin popped up for a few days. It was dreadfully lame, and thus a lot of people assumed that Nick Harris was behind it. This purported to 'out' Rabin as a Dubai-based "collective" called Brian [surname withheld]. The self-contradictory outing of an individual and a collective wasn't explained. And we could only marvel at the fiendish cunning displayed by Brian in devising his username Rabin.

@City_rabin seemed to regard this as hilarious at the time so I assume I can post it here. But I've tagged him here and will amend or delete if he asks me to.

I don't know if anybody knows him or follows him on twitter but he's deleted his account. Yesterday his last tweets seemed a bit odd, was saying two people whom he named X and Y was bad mouthing him and had started to harass him. Whether he knew these people in real life or just through twitter nobody knows but his last tweet said he was at peace now which struck me as odd.
I pm-ed him from here Yesterday but heard nothing and now he's deleted his twitter account, I don't think he posted on here much but he was always bang on with the twitter media idiots.
Hope he's ok.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.