Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Naga woman seems to have toned down, think she'shad a bollocking for having a snide pop at Carol a few days ago. Not the first time she's had a pop at her.

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/t...Munchetty-apology-BBC-Breakfast-meeting-video

Apparently she was on Saturday Kitchen last week where her obnoxious and rude personality was confirmed

spot on . been many times . not a peep till they score .
They are twats. Silent or noisy. As is obvious when you are there but less so when some body is exaggerating the noise by what he says in commentary while his sound engineer turns his loud control to 'full'.
You will also know they get a bit hostile when you come out of the ground and turn right, the reverse route of the team bus.

I would love the opportunity to go to Anfield as it is one of the most famous stadia in the world
and in particular see the Kop singing YNWA. It sounds so loud on my TV. Very very loud in fact.
The fans are misunderstood. They are not really hostile. The way the scream abuse for 90 minutes is not hostility, just a but of fun as Sterling will tell you and Eddie will tell how concerned they were for him when he got that bang on his head.
Please feel free to tell me more about soccer. I am interested in what JCL fans think but l doubt you will change my attitude that club and fans are nasty twats and the British media love to portray them in different ways to suit their story.

'Have l been to Anfield?'. FFS!
not sure of the point there Mike - i'm just saying that the atmosphere is nothing special, and i've been all over with city. My first game was in 1977 as a nipper - so when do i get to graduate from being a JCL?

I see nothing wrong in Pep saying City have plenty of money for new players.
Our financial reports show this and Deloites report our healthy position.
It helps that our owner does not use us as a cash cow and we refuse to offer more than our value for money assessment of targets.
Its called investment using a shrewd business plan that values any new player purchase as a contribution to team performance and therefore financial reward.

Let's be proud of Peps statement rather than seeing it giving ammunition to a brain washed media.

It helps that our owner does not use us as a cash cow and we refuse to offer more than our value for money assessment of targets.
Its called investment using a shrewd business plan that values any new player purchase as a contribution to team performance and therefore financial reward.

Let's be proud of Peps statement rather than seeing it giving ammunition to a brain washed media.

He was just telling the media what the majority of them wanted to hear.

He thinks most of them are fucking cretins.

And he's not wrong.

Think he was also taking the piss - & they know it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.