Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what pisses me off about the underhand reporting about our club, you can't even play a football manager game without the distorted lies slipping out.

Now I know it is only a game but is there really a need for it and when has Real Madrid ever had a modest budget ffs
Mate it's a computer game that is probably coded to insert its bog standard text based on the in-game finances of the clubs.

Don't let the little things in life get you down.

10 points clear.

Liverpool in turmoil.

United seemingly content with being serial also-rans, so long as they finish top 4 each season.

Life is good.

Mate it's a computer game that is probably coded to insert its bog standard text based on the in-game finances of the clubs.

10 points clear.

Liverpool in turmoil.

United seemingly content with being serial also-rans, so long as they finish top 4 each season.

Life is good.

It used to say Oil Rich City all the time, that pissed me off as well, as for the in-game finances it is only my first season, not like I have had time to bank all of the good Sheikh's money, besides I splurged 120m on Haaland, buying success, damned right.

10 points clear.

Liverpool in turmoil.

Life is good.
that and "oil rich" in most of the descriptions, it is a in-game dig. Albeit a game, still a dig though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.