How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we beat the rags, it’s over. No way are they clawing back 15 points over 11 games.

They aren’t even trying to win the league now. They and all the others are concentrating on Top 4 now. All their tactics and teams will be set up to secure that as will that of the others. Not losing to rivals becomes key! I wouldn’t be surprised to see all of them fail to reach 75 points now.

spurs have never bothered me mate,we did the one time dirty on them with johny mac in the 3-4 and that seemed to pacify me for years ;-)
They bothered me for about 12 months there a while back but I'm long over it now :)

They aren’t even trying to win the league now. They and all the others are concentrating on Top 4 now. All their tactics and teams will be set up to secure that as will that of the others. Not losing to rivals becomes key! I wouldn’t be surprised to see all of them fail to reach 75 points now.

I posted this earlier
It's not a fight for "top four"
It's a fight for the remaining three Champions league qualifying places

To be honest, think four more wins will be enough. United will drop a load more points yet and Leicester’s injuries have probably put an end to their challenge. It’d be arse twitchingly close but can’t see United getting mid 70s.

Irrelevant anyway, it’s as good as done and I think we’ll get 90+.

All tied up for the league cup final maybe
Probably 7 league games before that one (deffo 6), so win them all and it’s guaranteed, but even if we didn’t, the points others are likely to drop mean that I reckon if we win 5 of those 7 (if the derby was one of the 5), then it would basically be done.
5 of: Wolves, united, Soton, Fulham, Leicester, Leeds (and possibly Villa).

You might be right. Yet I clearly remember we trailed United in 2012 in April by what, 8-10 points? Still won it 93:20.

And I also clearly remember in our Centurion season when we could’ve won the title at home, leading 2-0 at halftime, we didn’t.

Again I’m with Pep. Most important game is Wolves on Tuesday. Etc. We will get there when we get there
8 points behind with 6 games to go if I remember rightly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.