Possible Work Place flirting

Y
I assume you are aware that if you want to become a Dutch citizen you have to rescind original nationality?
Yeah but I don’t want a citizenship. I am looking for a permanent residency without having to give up my Indian citizenship. I don’t know if that’s possible though.

Btw, she hasn’t talked to me for over a week after we had a chat about why she hasn’t dated anyone for the last 4 or 5 years. I would find it very surprising though if she hasn’t slept with anyone all these years. Is that even possible?

My work colleague and I had a nice moment on Friday, not romantic but a nice moment

I was on such a natural high, I actually went through such a bad breakup a few years ago I actually forgot how nice it feels when you grow closer to someone.
Strike while the iron is hot Thorin. Get her round this week. She’ll say yes if you ask her at work tomorrow.

Btw, she hasn’t talked to me for over a week after we had a chat about why she hasn’t dated anyone for the last 4 or 5 years. I would find it very surprising though if she hasn’t slept with anyone all these years. Is that even possible?

Well, obviously, she thought there might have been a chance for her to get schtupped but she's decided you're frigid and is now looking elsewhere!

Have you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.