Possible Work Place flirting

Btw, she hasn’t talked to me for over a week after we had a chat about why she hasn’t dated anyone for the last 4 or 5 years. I would find it very surprising though if she hasn’t slept with anyone all these years. Is that even possible?
She is playing hard to get. Ask her if she would like to play with Roy’s toy the next time she suggests a secret dinner date. No point beating about her ‘bush’. If yo see any mould around her drawers then that would confirm the lack of activity.

Good luck in your endeavours Roy and kept us posted.

I’ve been heavily flirting for a few weeks with the woman in work.
Yesterday, I thought I’d take it up a level and try the touchy-feely approach. Wish I hadn’t now, got smashed straight in the face, and told to fuck off And never to do it again.

I fucking hate working from home, and I only employed the wife due to the lockdown!

I’ve been heavily flirting for a few weeks with the woman in work.
Yesterday, I thought I’d take it up a level and try the touchy-feely approach. Wish I hadn’t now, got smashed straight in the face, and told to fuck off And never to do it again.

I fucking hate working from home, and I only employed the wife due to the lockdown!
If you hadn't provided the punchline you could have had your own 30+ page thread on your hands.............. ;-)

Just so you know. I’m not coming back here until pictures of backdoors getting smashed in are immediately forthcoming.....

40 pages ffs....not happy

Well she says she wants to take me and my daughter to a lake near here around April. So I aint going to do anything until then
April? Sounds a bit sudden, what's the big rush?
It normally takes months to organise a lakeside based encounter, hurrying things like this will only end in dissapointment all round.
Tell her you're not ready for this whirlwind romance she has planned just yet.
She seems desperate to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.