Wolves (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always seem to have a problem playing wolves bit of a bogey side if I can call it that,I’m hoping for a win a draw wouldn’t be a disaster,but I’m still keeping my powder dry regards the title only takes a defeat or a draw or two to give some a sniff ..

Without Foden, Bernie and Gabby we were unable to press from the front. Torres and Kun couldnt do it. That was the main reason we struggled a bit and they found it easier to play through us. Their goal was nicely executed and an example to others. Kun gave the ball Away in our half. It got shifted rapidly to their right wing. Zinchenko was inverted so no left back and Torres exactly where he should be when we have the ball with his feet on the touch line so they really had the run of the left. We did well to win and still were able to give Kun, Torres and Kev needed minutes. Things improved once Phil and Gabby were brought on.
Good assessment. Also, Fernandinho and KDB had poor games and Gundo couldn’t get involved. More or less our entire midfield and forward line were second choice selections having poor games. Sergio looked finished.

which is what made it such a great win as you allude to.

Anybody who speaks Portuguese should play tomorrow night in order to interpret what the wolves are saying. So that's Ederson, Cancelo, Dias, Fernandinho, Bernardo, Jesus plus five others.

Anybody who speaks Portuguese should play tomorrow night in order to interpret what the wolves are saying. So that's Ederson, Cancelo, Dias, Fernandinho, Bernardo, Jesus plus five others.

Or maybe none ... because Wolves will be in their third kit that Portugal National team look alike red and green one ... so our Portugese players better not think they're playing for their country and pass to them instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.