Wolves (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolves caused us a lot of problems last year in this fixture. We couldn’t get through their deep block and were very susceptible to the counter. It seems that we’ve fixed those issues this season, tonight is another test of that.

We didn’t move the ball quickly at the weekend and our press was poor, hopefully we’ll be better this evening. If we press and move faster, take our chances then we should win.
They have exactly the type of game that could give us problems. They will get opportunities to counter-attack and they very good at it although this season not so good because they've missed Jimenez so they are not so efficient.

WOLVES (I’m going 3-0)

Ederson
Cancelo Dias Laporte Zinchenko
DeBruyne Rodri Gundogan
Bernardo Jesus Foden

SCUM (I’m going

Ederson
Walker Dias Stones Cancelo
Bernardo Rodri Gundogan
Sterling DeBruyne Foden

Two games in 6 days that will win us the league.

Huge week and we have the luxury of 5 days rest so fatigue shouldn’t be a problem for our most in-form players to play both games.

Let’s get these two games won and then we can start thinking about rotation for the cup games. The likes of Mendy, Aguero, Torres, Mahrez, Walker will then see more game time in the league.
Those two teams you've picked Mahrez is bound to play in one of them

Have all the Pre Match superstitions been done?

Where the fck is @Ban-jani with his vote?

Will get my City Jumper on after work... Anyone else got any superstitions during this run?
I have my City boxers in the laundry basket but they have a small skid mark and I won't be home to wash them in time for the match. I've worn them the last 3 games so they're lucky. Not sure what to do.

I don’t think Pep could have been any clearer, every game is important and the focus is on the next game only. We will inevitably lose at some stage, that’s football not a lack of focus
Pep is telling the public and the players that the next match is the only one that matters, I get that, but they're only human and it's inevitable that Pep's message will become white noise and they'll lose a tiny bit of focus.
We'll see but I'm expecting a close game tonight.

If give Gundogan a rest tonight. He’s looked knackered these last two weeks since his groin pull.

Pep is telling the public and the players that the next match is the only one that matters, I get that, but they're only human and it's inevitable that Pep's message will become white noise and they'll lose a tiny bit of focus.
We'll see but I'm expecting a close game tonight.
I don’t think the management and players could be any more focused on each game than they have been, 20 wins on the bounce, particularly in the current environment, is unbelievably good, what more proof of our focus do you want? The run might end tonight, if it does it won’t be through lack of focus. The run will end sometime, but that won’t be likely to be lack of focus either. It being a tight game tonight, which it may well be, is not due to a lack of focus

Selection dilemma this evening guys, with only Ake out! Sometimes injuries make team selections easier. Foden should start.

And Gundog should start, as he is in my fantasy team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.