Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you wanted proof that vaccination is working...
For the first day in FIVE AND A HALF months, my Medical Registrar daughter is not wearing scrubs today and is returning to her normal Care of the Elderly duties.
7 busting at the seams Covid-19 wards are now down to 2 and they haven't had a new 80+ year old patient with Covid-19 admitted for a week and a half.

Last edited:
For the first day in FIVE AND A HALF months, my Medical Registrar daughter is not wearing scrubs today and is returning to her normal Care of the Elderly duties.
7 busting at the seams Covid-19 wards are now down to 2 and they haven't had an 80+ year old patient with Covid-19 admitted for a week and a half.
That’s fantastic mate, great news.

Funny how clearer the mind is at 9am. :P I was awake 1am-4am last night - rotten nights sleep. Good point about pub gardens for older folk. That's the thing I like about this forum - people open your mind a bit further. By time April comes, most people over 50 will have been vaccinated I think won't they?
Yes, hope the highest risk groups will have had first jab well ahead of 12 April, though risk in pub gardens minimal by then, and all adults by the time we can go indoors.

I agree about the forum being a great place for diverse and (mostly) respectful opinions, although I only joined Blue Moon originally so I could get called a c**t.

7 busting at the seams Covid-19 wards are now down to 2 and they haven't had an 80+ year old patient with Covid-19 admitted for a week and a half.
Brilliant news..and a fantastic daughter you have

Wales vaccination update:

Total first doses 933, 485 - 7816 reported today - was 2054 yesterday and 8853 last week

Total second doses 111, 716 - 7897 reported today - was 7411 yesterday and 9550 last week

Last edited:
UK press reports suggest 50% of French care workers have turned down the vaccine.

These reports are not always accurate but I believe it based on their overall progress. Hard to understand how you end up making those choices.

UK press reports suggest 50% of French care workers have turned down the vaccine.

These reports are not always accurate but I believe it based on their overall progress. Hard to understand how you end up making those choices.
I read similar about UK health workers, something like 25% not taking.

I couldnt really fathom why that would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.