La Liga head Tebas - latest anti City outburst P37

He's in the press badmouthing the club again. Saying we break the rules and CAS should be investigated for lifting our ban. I mean, it comes to a point where the club should sue the fucking idiot?
Nice projection there given what's going on under his remit at Barca. I agree, CAS found us not guilty and the case against us spurious, we should take action. Sue him and give the winnings to Rayo Vallecano to boil his piss.

The Tebag loon is after us again!

The day after one of his pet La Liga clubs was raided by the Catalan Police.

Deflection tactics at their worst.

Apparently, the 'Spansish League' will investigate CAS.

Click on the link(sorry) for the rest of his inane ramblings.

'Both of those clubs have been punished, more or less,' he said.

'In City's case, it was a significant ban and it was CAS that lifted the ban. So, I don't know if my concern is UEFA or CAS.

'There's lots of messing about with CAS, there are things going on when decisions are made that have to be investigated. And the Spanish league will investigate.

The Tebag loon is after us again!

The day after one of his pet La Liga clubs was raided by the Catalan Police.

Deflection tactics at their worst.

Apparently, the 'Spansish League' will investigate CAS.

Click on the link(sorry) for the rest of his inane ramblings.

'Both of those clubs have been punished, more or less,' he said.

'In City's case, it was a significant ban and it was CAS that lifted the ban. So, I don't know if my concern is UEFA or CAS.

'There's lots of messing about with CAS, there are things going on when decisions are made that have to be investigated. And the Spanish league will investigate.

The news maybe belongs in our Stats thread.

Another broken record.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.