Wolves (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to shabby, my only concern is cancelo at left back against Traore, if he drifts into midfield too often and then get hit on the break.
Traore will play more inside looking at their line up

Happy enough with that side. I thought Foden might have got in tonight, with him not having started against Arsenal or West Ham. But hey; it's impossible to argue with the results.

KDB ? Well I suppose he needs minutes on the pitch, but Gundo is much better at taking the responsibility for orchestrating the play at the moment IMHO. What do I know tho? IN PEP we Trust !

Right now yes you are right, but in order for KDB to return to normal form he needs games and this is a very good chance. So KDB is a wiser choice today.

Don't like the see sawing of Stones in and out the team just to keep Laporte sweet.

Pep really trying to shoehorn Kev back into the team but keep us how we were. Now in Gundo's place this game.

Stones has a record of injury problems. Just trying to keep him fit and also Laporte in form. All 3 CBs will be needed.

Not to shabby, my only concern is cancelo at left back against Traore, if he drifts into midfield too often and then get hit on the break.
Sort of this.

Nullifies Cancelo somewhat as an attacking threat. Would have preferred Zin at left back and Cancelo at right back, but I don't pick the team.

Don't like the see sawing of Stones in and out the team just to keep Laporte sweet.

Pep really trying to shoehorn Kev back into the team but keep us how we were. Now in Gundo's place this game.

Seems that Stones is the one to make way more often. Laporte needs to play games though so what do we do? Sure Stones will be back in against United so it makes sense to play Laporte tonight. Maybe more cover for the threat on their right too.

Wolves going for the sit deep and try to use their wingers and pace playing more narrow.
Nuno looking to stop us using our overload on the wings by the looks of things, Semedo covered by the extra centre half the same with Jonny the other side with Dendonker then dropping in to a centre half position when the centre half moves across to double up.

Very very defensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.