Cancelo Dias Laporte Zinchenko
DeBruyne Rodri Gundogan
Bernardo Jesus Foden

SCUM (I’m going

Ederson
Walker Dias Stones Cancelo
Bernardo Rodri Gundogan
Sterling DeBruyne Foden

Two games in 6 days that will win us the league.

Huge week and we have the luxury of 5 days rest so fatigue shouldn’t be a problem for our most in-form players to play both games.

Let’s get these two games won and then we can start thinking about rotation for the cup games. The likes of Mendy, Aguero, Torres, Mahrez, Walker will then see more game time in the league.

I was feeling uneasy about the West Ham game - that was probably a wake-up for the team so I am not too concerned about this game.
Yep. Pep will have been happy with the result but not the performance. An opportunity for him to lay it on thick that we got away with one but need to play better if we want to keep the run going.

Or maybe none ... because Wolves will be in their third kit that Portugal National team look alike red and green one ... so our Portugese players better not think they're playing for their country and pass to them instead.
I see what you did there, let's not confuse a footballer eh? They've got enough on their plate.

Reactions: MAG
I think it will have to be a game where Cancelo plays rather than Walker. Not sure either Mendy or Walker are capable of fitting in to the system that Zinchenko/Cancelo are currently playing.
Don’t you reckon we could use Walker to combat any potential threat on the break from Adama Traore?

I think it will have to be a game where Cancelo plays rather than Walker. Not sure either Mendy or Walker are capable of fitting in to the system that Zinchenko/Cancelo are currently playing.
Cancelo can play the 2nd DM position from either full back position, but you are right in that neither Walker nor Mendy are suited to the position, while Joao and Zin can do it just fine.

The thing I don’t like about Zin playing that position is that he is so one-footed, he can get caught with the wrong body shape and struggle to move the ball, as he so rarely uses his right foot snd other teams key on that.

In fact, I’d go so far as to say that both Walker and Zin are targeted for the press by opposing teams, because they’re more likely to give it away under pressure than the CBs.

Walker, especially, runs into trouble (and constantly over runs the ball) when striding forward into an inside midfield position with the ball.

Cancelo can play the 2nd DM position from either full back position, but you are right in that neither Walker nor Mendy are suited to the position, while Joao and Zin can do it just fine.

The thing I don’t like about Zin playing that position is that he is so one-footed, he can get caught with the wrong body shape and struggle to move the ball, as he so rarely uses his right foot snd other teams key on that.

In fact, I’d go so far as to say that both Walker and Zin are targeted for the press by opposing teams, because they’re more likely to give it away under pressure than the CBs.

Walker, especially, runs into trouble (and constantly over runs the ball) when striding forward into an inside midfield position with the ball.
Yeah Kyle's poor touch is hidden to a degree by his pace as soon as he stops being lightening fast he'll not get a game.

Fucking buzzing. First Tuesday night game in fucking yonks. These are pretty shit this season (touch wood), we’ve managed to rest a few recently so I’d be going full strength for this, United and Leicester. Let’s go blue boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.