Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
'A year in the wilderness'.

5994357-E-10-E8-45-E4-A067-7-ABC6-B276-F28.png

BBC pl page right now; All i can see is ''100% Nailed on Penalty'' all over the fucking place.
Not seen it mentioned anywhere but to me Greenwood appears to have his arm under the Chelsea players and moves it upwards pushing his opponents arm onto the ball. Don't think Greenwood intended it but that's what the movement looks like to me.

Not seen it mentioned anywhere but to me Greenwood appears to have his arm under the Chelsea players and moves it upwards pushing his opponents arm onto the ball. Don't think Greenwood intended it but that's what the movement looks like to me.

That's exactly what it looked like to me each replay I've seen. Bit of a giveaway is Greenwood's reaction - not howling for a pen. Rather telling I think.

Sky now declaring with extreme Giddiness
Wolves could stop City in their tracks
Not sure who the Presenter is
But he has to be a Tyler descendant

It seems pretty clear that if it was only about City's 'limitless spending power' then Van Dyck, Jorghino and Alexis Sanchez would all be part of our current squad.

Evening Stan, you're not wrong, off the top of my head you can also add the following players, we decided we couldn't afford, to the list..

The dabber ..**
Right said fred..**
The Greek rosser dodger..**
Van Persie..
Hazard..
Falcao ..**

Just think if we COULD spend what we want, the twats in the media would have something to moan about then..

** Bullets well and truly dodged thank fcuk..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.