Gordon Elliott

If they work day in day out with these animals I don't see how they wouldn't become extremely attached to them
How they have such a casual attitude to their deaths
Even in a time of high stress
The only conclusion is that they are simply disgusting people who deserve nothing in this life

Racehorses are not worked to death, they generally have the best of life (for a horse). Trainers operate under a strict licence and any trainer abusing the animals face severe punishment. Racehorses are not run hard on the gallops, a heart attack can happen for different reasons.

The stable lads and lasses would not stand for a horse in their care (usually 2 or 3) being abused, it's a vocation for them and their horse's welfare is paramount. I think you probably know next to nothing about racing and the industry but you are being influenced by the emotion of seeing a magnificent beast at the end of life. As I said Gordon Elliott was very stupid doing what he did and he's paying for it.

The silly fuckers who used to do the "Munich" gestures were just as bad in my eyes but they're forgiven now and thankfully that behaviour is a thing of the past. Elliott should be allowed a mistake with punishment but it doesn't define who he is.

I would love to hear all the reasons why a perfectly healthy and well cared for young horse would have a heart attack.

Also, out of interest, where were these stable lads and lasses while this prick was posing for photos on the horse's corpse? Holding the camera?

And you're absolutely deluded if you think that to the general public and casual racing audience Gordon Elliot is ever going to be something other than the guy who posed on a dead horse grinning like a cheshire cat and throwing up a Victory sign. Some things do define who you are.

Whilst I’m getting oh so weary of cunts being offended all the time, I find it strange, maybe slightly disturbing that someone who works round horses, such willing and likeable beasts, would disrespect one, and in turn, them, in this way. I expect this animal served him very well, did all that was asked of it, and died in his service. All that makes what he did egregiously disrespectful and ungrateful.

Should be warned off for at least a year. The damage h has done to horse racing is off the scale, an arrogant man who then comes up with a mad story to explain it. Mick Fitz was in tears the other day, this isn't just a bit of a laugh, Elliot posed for the picture.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.