NHS being recommended 1% pay rise

Disgusting as usual , govs of all colours take advantage of nhs staff , this last year has been tough , a lot moved out of their houses and away from family to keep them and the patients and staff safe , kicked in the bollocks yet again , boris for you , fake concern and lies
my wife who was transferred to ITU in March 2020 ( still there now on her £9.20 per hour )
decided to sleep apart from me for 3 months till she saw the arseholes flouting the rules on VE Day
there is only so much the NHS will take after 8 years of austerity from 2010

This is why this country is shit. A summer of patronising them with clapping and "look at me" gestures and then sod all on the other side.
The very least they could do is abolition of parking fees for the staff of hospitals. Hancock has worn his NHS badge for 12 months and now the government are out of the woods nearly its to quote a phrase " as you were "

my wife who was transferred to ITU in March 2020 ( still there now on her £9.20 per hour )
decided to sleep apart from me for 3 months till she saw the arseholes flouting the rules on VE Day
there is only so much the NHS will take after 8 years of austerity from 2010
It is a scandal mate , you give your all, deal with a pandemic then get shit on

we had 1% for 8 years between 2010 and 2018
cos of tory and bankers austerity

In terms of pay it’s been pretty shit for most since the financial crisis. Over a decade now and no sign of a let up. Like the Queue jumpers with the vaccine individual moans won’t get anyone very far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.