Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Radio this morning.

Sly Sports ad.

The 'Noisy Neighbours' Manchester City V Manchester United in the Manchester derby.

Something that was thought up by Fergie and United to counter the Tevez Welcome to Manchester banner, is still going strong 10 years later on Sly Sports. Can you imagine Sly Sports using 'Not In My Lifetime' Manchester United. No, neither can I. C*nts!

Radio this morning.

Sly Sports ad.

The 'Noisy Neighbours' Manchester City V Manchester United in the Manchester derby.

Something that was thought up by Fergie and United to counter the Tevez Welcome to Manchester banner, is still going strong 10 years later on Sly Sports. Can you imagine Sly Sports using 'Not In My Lifetime' Manchester United. No, neither can I. C*nts!
See it's not the Manchester derby ! It's the Greater Manchester derby ;) No different to City v Oldham. And why is Manchester seen as the noise neighbours to Trafford.

Anyone know if the original was in the paper or just a tweet?

I believe it was in the paper, though I haven't actually seen it.

Somebody put a video up of a city player he looked old admitting it on camera, I was just guessing the name was Roy Paul from memory, it was only last week or the week before, I would have searched for it but god knows what thread it was under lol

I've read that Roy Paul, in later life, admitted to this. In doing so, he supposedly upset several of his former team mates, who were adamant that no such thing happened.

Tony Evans had written a wonderful piece for the Independent.

Don't make the mistake I did and read it

I did make the same mistake as you. I'd also endorse your advice to others. It's like an exercise in City bingo, riffing on how plucky underdog rivals with similar (or even greater) income and wage bills can't possibly hope to compete with our limitless resources resulting from a state-sanctioned sportswashing project. Yawn. Just another client journalist churning out whatever crap his handlers feed him.

Somebody put a video up of a city player he looked old admitting it on camera, I was just guessing the name was Roy Paul from memory, it was only last week or the week before, I would have searched for it but god knows what thread it was under lol
Possibly this?
Thread 'Wonder which team it was ?'

Tony Evans. Scouse w*nker. Independent.

Manchester City’s state-sanctioned greatness has them in a league of their own before derby​

Delooney. Twitter page.

Will there ever be a world where Man City are bigger than Man United? It’s a bigger issue than it seems not least with how clubs are run now

Ian Ladyman. Daily United.

Man City's first Premier League title nine years ago signalled an arrival... now, with their rivals struggling, their thirst for improvement and huge financial clout puts the club on the threshold of even greater dominance​

Ian Ladyman. Daily United.

Man City's first Premier League title nine years ago signalled an arrival... now, with their rivals struggling, their thirst for improvement and huge financial clout puts the club on the threshold of even greater dominance​

Definitely felt a nudge reading that.

Bingo still lieing through his teeth, and continuing his and FSG's narrative about City and their money.

Jurgen Flopp.

And asked if Liverpool's drop in form this season was inevitable, Klopp said: "I don't think so. That it goes constantly in one direction (up), I'm not sure if that's possible or not.

"There are other teams in the world who have done that. But you can only do that if your problems are not getting bigger than the solutions you can have.

"The most difficult league to stay on top of everything for a long, long period is in England. There is one team that maybe has everything for it - the team, the players, the manager, the money and all these kind of things - and that's Man City.

"All the rest have to fight with all they have to get close to them. And when you are close to them, you can maybe make it, as we showed last year."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.