Movie Discussion Thread | Upcoming Releases etc..

Interesting couple of weeks coming up.

"Zack Snyder's 'Justice League' " is out on HBO Max on Thursday 18th and on Sky Cinema and "Kong vs Godzilla" out on April 1st (no official UK service announced, but suspected for Amazon Prime).

I wonder why Netflix is missing out on all these big movies coming out. I mean no justice league, no Godzilla..

I finally decided to watch Spiderman into the Spiderverse.

Not bad at all. Quite enjoyed myself, in fact.

I wonder why Netflix is missing out on all these big movies coming out. I mean no justice league, no Godzilla..
It’s to do with who they are tied in with in America and distribution hbo/Warner seem to only deal with SKY, so I would be surprised if Kong went to Prime, unless they’ve put a big bid in for it.

It’s to do with who they are tied in with in America and distribution hbo/Warner seem to only deal with SKY, so I would be surprised if Kong went to Prime, unless they’ve put a big bid in for it.

I would tend to agree with your view, but where 'Kong' is concerned it would have had a definite attachment by now but, so close to the scheduled release date, there's nothing but mooted suggestions.

Perhaps there is a bidding war?

I can't understand it, otherwise.

Anyone seen the Snyder Cut yet? I've seen a few 1080p versions flying about, but waiting for the 4k. I feel like it deserves the best quality.
Just finished it mate, absolutely epic, completely different film and the last act of the film is unreal, WB have to give him the cash to make a sequel now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.