New Members

A guy posted on the forum,HaughtonGreenBlue and had the usual Rag comments. Having been through the same accusations myself. Just wish to say that I would like a more welcoming approach to new posters. I PMd him and he is not a Rag. Comments about where he lives were equally unpleasant.FFS, be nice and welcome people from Manchester and all over the world. Have seen amazing footage of Blues in India singing great songs,they will probably never be able to attend, but frankly they are still Blues to me. Most guys on here, have been here for a long time, and maybe mistust newcomers .I lurked for years, and decided to post as now retired. Felt unwelcome initially, you clearly have to persevere to be accepted. Have persevered and had some great chats on the forum, and off the forum. We are a welcoming club arent we ? Not all of us went to Maine Road but can still love City. Come on Guys, be nice. HaughtonGreenBlue, welcome from me.

With your username I'm not surprised you were questioned lol. Bert being short for Bertie which a lot of rags call us and then mentioning neck as in Bert Trautmanns neck he broke at Wembley. It could be totally innocent of course....rags usually slip up somewhere along the line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.