Premier League Games 12/13/14/15 March

His decision making is up there with your musical choices....
It's that zany cock-er-nee sense of humour, innit?

On his day, Traore is bloody near unplayable (remember his display at the council house last season?). But the amount of blind alleys he runs up is laughable. Not to mention crosses that sail harmlessly out of play. He'd drive Pep mad if he was playing for us.

The problem with the VAR is that it is run by the same incompetent pricks that are on the field
It should be totally independent
The ref should not know the var refs, it should just be a guy in his ear telling him he is a blind bastard and get over to the monitor

Its twats like Robertson/kane that do shit and get fuck all against them. I could not give a shit about dirty fucking players so do one.
Players like Robertson, Bruno, Thiago and Kane for instance are refereed different to Others
Kane should have been off on Sunday, Thiago takes 10 fouls per booking, Bruno gets a foul when he asks for one
Watched West Ham, wolves and us (v Southampton) in the last week and the 50/50 decisions were clearly biased in each game
They take the flow out of games for any team playing Liverpool or united

ha. Yeh, I saw him at least 3 or 4 times take the ball on the wing, skim past players with them bouncing off him and put in decent crosses - if wolves had a striker who could get a head to them they would have scored a couple tonight.
I agree,his game as suffered more than anyones with the loss of their front man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.