Danny Ings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think it was Tolmie that said we were looking at Zaha, last August.

I don't think we'll sign him but for the price and the home grown slot, as I said we could do worse.

Fwiw I think this topic is no more outlandish than thinking we will sign Lacazette, Pogba, Barkley and, dare I say, Messi.

I would sign him.

Intelligent, good with both feet and can score.

Was impressed when he played against us recently. Good control & was difficult to contain.

Its the same thread we see when anyone has a decent patch.

first it was berahino, then Charlie Austin and now ings has been scoring so the obligatory ings thread

He's a decent player. I liked him in the Championship and I like him in the Premier League.
However I see him a step down from the standard of player we need, and I feel there are better homegrown options out there. Namely Carlos Vela, Berahino, Jay Rodriguez etc.

I just read on Tribal Football, according to the London Evening Standard, we might be in for Danny Ings. Not sure I see it happening unless Dzeko or Jovetic go. However, he could be a decent 3rd or 4th option and would fill a homegrown slot.
1616422609806.png

Christ, do they just post the same story every few years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.