Danny Ings

Status
Not open for further replies.

better dead than red

I just read on Tribal Football, according to the London Evening Standard, we might be in for Danny Ings. Not sure I see it happening unless Dzeko or Jovetic go. However, he could be a decent 3rd or 4th option and would fill a homegrown slot.

No chance!!

He's decent enough for Burnley but are trying to win the league and play Barcelona in 6 weeks. Ings is nowhere near that standard

Just mentioned him in the Jovetic thread. I for one would love him at city. He could be a great option as 3rd or 4th choice striker, he's got pace, works extremely hard and is a very good finisher. You'll struggle to find home grown talent as good as Ings for below 10 million nevermind free (tribunal fee probably required due to his age) in the summer. For what its worth I doubt we'll be in for him and I expect him to go to spurs or southampton and prove to be a big hit.

Fuck me,like when some idiot mentioned we might get Zaha.Same principal,I will give everyone who comments in this thread £100,if we sign Danny Ings.

grifter said:
Just mentioned him in the Jovetic thread. I for one would love him at city. He could be a great option as 3rd or 4th choice striker, he's got pace, works extremely hard and is a very good finisher. You'll struggle to find home grown talent as good as Ings for below 10 million nevermind free (tribunal fee probably required due to his age) in the summer. For what its worth I doubt we'll be in for him and I expect him to go to spurs or southampton and prove to be a big hit.

It did say we would be in competition with Spurs for him. I do tend to agree a for a serviceable 3rd or 4th striker that fils the English player quota we could not do much, if any better, for what the price we would probably pay.

Thenumber1blue said:
Fuck me,like when some idiot mentioned we might get Zaha.Same principal,I will give everyone who comments in this thread £100,if we sign Danny Ings.

I hope this happens now!

In for a penny...

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.