Covid and travel discussion

Managed to get abroad 5 times last year, hoping I can get away atleast 1 this year!

I really feel sorry for the people who work I the industry
I work near the airport and walk near the terminals most lunch time.
All 3 terminals are like ghost Towns and worst still the government has completely ignored and forgotten about them.
The cynic in me thinks that their are a lot in the cabinet of the government that are secretly happy about the situation as it is cutting the emissions down and who knows do they actually want planes flying again?

Managed to get abroad 5 times last year, hoping I can get away atleast 1 this year!

I managed 7, including a long haul before shit really hit the fan.

If things lined up don't get cancelled (majority is August onwards so a chance) then I'll hit a similar number for this year.

But in reality I'll be content enough with 3 or 4.

My 2022 travel calendar is already almost full so I don't have much scope to push things back.

All 3 terminals are like ghost Towns and worst still the government has completely ignored and forgotten about them.
The cynic in me thinks that their are a lot in the cabinet of the government that are secretly happy about the situation as it is cutting the emissions down and who knows do they actually want planes flying again?
Ott again

matt - come on mate! No one wants this.

I managed 7, including a long haul before shit really hit the fan.

If things lined up don't get cancelled (majority is August onwards so a chance) then I'll hit a similar number for this year.

But in reality I'll be content enough with 3 or 4.

My 2022 travel calendar is already almost full so I don't have much scope to push things back.

I went away 9 times last year
We usually try to get abroad 12 times a year / once a month. Lucky to do 9-10 this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.